Enjoying Birthday Party

Enjoying Birthday Party
I love being 2 digits-way too much make up

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Leila's Ohio trip

We have been in Columbus, Ohio for the past week. We are having a great time with family and friends. Leila has been doing very well, and has enjoyed playing with her cousins. She has had a lot of energy and handled the travel better than expected. She continues to take her necessary medication while we are away.

Leila had a great time yesterday; when she got to drive a golf cart at our friends house. She was laughing and smiling from ear to ear. She was also doing cartwheels with her cousin Sophia last night. It is so good to see her full of energy and life, and having such a good time. We will be updating the blog next week when we return home again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leila, I am your Aunt Cara's roomate from OSU. My name is Deana like your sister but spelled a little different. I just read your website and am so glad to hear that you are feeling so much better. I would love to send you a package of crafts. I am a Sunday School teacher and I do the crafts for all my church kids every week and I always have lots of fun left overs. Have your mommy email me your address so I can send them along for whenever they are needed. I am so glad you are doing so much better and I will continue to pray for all of you. God Bless! Deana (Fling) Lang dlang@anacondaaccess.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Leila, Glad to hear you and your brother and sister had a good time in Ohio! Sounds like you had lots of fun. Keep up the good progress! Take care ;) ~Eric and Siobhan

Gormans said...

Leila your so silly! We loved your video! Looks like you had alot of fun on your trip! We miss you and we love you! Talk to you soon-call when you wanna play club penguin!!

Love Uncle Aaron, Aunt Cara, Lindsi, Zach, Tawny, and Kobi